Built and run by the same family since 1869.
The Hotel Restaurant Ponte di Nava, standing on the left bank of the Tanaro river in a panoramic position, is especially famous for its cuisine, inspired by both the Langarola and the Ligurian hinterland traditional cooking and intended to exalt local products: mushrooms, maize flours, saracen wheat and spelt, chestnuts, venison, trouts, local cheese (raschera and oecorino), soft fruits etc.
It has 16 fully appointed bedrooms for sleeping overnight.
Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. July and August open every day. Reservation recommended.